I wrote an entry for the 20th of May on the 24th, but failed to fix the date. So when I went to look for it, it was lost. Could not find. So I wrote another one. The similarity of the two is amazing (ex: positions of photos, order of mentioning stuff) so I decided to keep them both just to observe this fact. The post written earlier is before (below) this comment, the post written when I thought the first had been devoured by computer gods is after (above) this.
- Ravioli with radicchio and mascarpone; endive and milk-soaked croutons – 31 December 2011
- Grilled swordfish; citrus/avocado salad; rice; and a great wine match – 30 December 2011
- Scallion soup; endive and crouton salad – 29 December 2011
- Pasta with leftover pork tenderloin in pomegranate sauce; chard stems – 27 December 2011
- Leftover chicken breast with mayo-dijon-lemon sauce; Thai jasmine rice; sugar snap peas with mint – 26 December 2011