D cooked this pasta after I got home from Mom’s, and I’m writing this on 26 January. I’m pretty sure I remember it, though, after a good look: the sauce was the last of some roasted tomatoes with garlic, which D thought were not as tasty as the previous several sets. Nevertheless, it made a really good pasta sauce.
- Ravioli with radicchio and mascarpone; endive and milk-soaked croutons – 31 December 2011
- Grilled swordfish; citrus/avocado salad; rice; and a great wine match – 30 December 2011
- Scallion soup; endive and crouton salad – 29 December 2011
- Pasta with leftover pork tenderloin in pomegranate sauce; chard stems – 27 December 2011
- Leftover chicken breast with mayo-dijon-lemon sauce; Thai jasmine rice; sugar snap peas with mint – 26 December 2011